Job Search Coach
Passionate Advocate for Warfighters
EntrepreneurDedicated to leaving no warrior behind regardless of the battlefield.
AuthorPublished blogs and articles focusing on warfighter transistion and conducting a strategic job search.
SpeakerCustom keynotes are crafted with a deep understanding of the human condition and seasoned with humor, tragedy, and trimph.
WarriorRetired from active duty as a Chief Boatswains Mate (Surface Warfare/Navy Diver). Decorations include the Navy Achievement Medal (3 Gold Stars), Good, Conduct Medal (5 Bronze Stars), Humanitarian Service Medal, National Defense Medal, 5 Navy Recruiting Gold Wreaths, and various service and unit awards. Authorized to wear the Enlisted Surface Warfare Specialist and Navy Deep Sea Diver breast insignia. 12 years sea-duty on 6 surface combatants, and 2 successful tours as a Navy Recruiter.
Mission, Vision, and Values
My personal Mission is to leave no warrior behind regardless of the battlefield.
- I am a professional recruiter; passionate about helping candidates find their next, right, career move.
- I believe that if I assist others in finding success, mine is automatic.
- I will never make a placement simply to fill a quota. While earning a living is important, manipulating your career to gain a better lifestyle for myself is an option I will not entertain!
- 1. Integrity: is my most precious commodity; I will always provide honest, candid, and timely feedback without regard of financial gain.
- 2. Confidentiality: only with written permission will I reveal any credentials, contact information, or career objectives.
- 3. Impartiality: issues of race, ethnicity, gender, age, national origin, or sexual identity, will never play a role in determining a candidate's qualification. If a client requests I discriminate in any way, I will withdraw and report the request to the OFCCP and EEOC.